Student and Graduate Services
STUDENT SERVICES | GRADUATE SERVICES
The Institute staff provides skill sets toward preparing students for careers in the esthetic industry, and guidance in locating employment opportunities for graduates.
Throughout the year, the Institute presents specialty seminars and workshops focusing on industry trends, and explores job searching, resumes, interview styles, professional dress, proper etiquette, handling objections, and more.
We are pleased that you have chosen to study with our school and will do our best to ensure that your training experience is great!
The resources of our facilities, staff and our community network are an invaluable asset in your favour – use them wisely. If there is something that you need – help, advice, assistance, morale support, extra studies, etc., – let us know, you'll be surprised at what we can do and how we can help.
Here are are but some of the services offered to our students:
• Assistance with resume and cover letters, interview skills and learning how to find available jobs in the marketplace
• Assistance obtaining job shadow placement
• Networking opportunities within the industry
• Information about extracurricular workshops and seminars within the industry
• There are two awards available to be won in each graduating class, that were introduced in 2006. The DIAMOND AWARD is awarded to the individual with the highest academic standing in the Honours category (attendance must be at 90% or higher); the LEADERSHIP AWARD is an award whose recipient is chosen by her peers.
In order to access the many options in the GRADUATE SERVICES section, please enter the 5-digit access code.
If you did not receive your access code upon graduation, please contact 905-304-0931. If you inadvertently entered the wrong code, hit RELOAD or REFRESH in your browser to try again.
"National Institute of Esthetics has provided me with the training and experience I needed to begin the career of my dreams. The esthetics program at NIE teaches students with great clarity and detail, allowing me to graduate with an understanding of the many different facets of the skin care and cosmetics industry. The school itself provides it's students with an impeccable facility with state of the art equipment and skin care products, making the learning experience both rewarding and enjoyable. I am now working in a Dermatology clinic as a Cosmetic and Surgical Technician. NIE prepared me by teaching me how to be a great esthetician and how to succeed in the cosmetics industry." ~ Laura Kay, Graduate with Honours
No additional certificates required!
Our Medical and Advanced Esthetics Diploma program is all-inclusive!
Our 40-week program includes all aspects of Medical Esthetics, Brazilian Waxing, Hot Stone Massage, Aromatherapy, Laser Technology, Advanced Esthetics and more!